400 Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

400 Alliance
400 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Anyway...

3 posters

Go down

So Anyway... Empty So Anyway...

Post by A. Nony Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 am

Hi guys, I made a post the other day (The Insector Problem And How To Solve It)...

I'm not a member of your alliance, or this forum, so all I can see is this Summit section. I thought you had just deleted my post, but according to sector comms, it got moved to your Officer section? I was hoping someone could give me a heads up as to what people thought?

I would actually really like to join you guys. You seem like a well organised and friendly bunch, I just don't agree with the current "no insecting" policy as it stands. If a more relaxed approach can be taken, then count me in.

Wink 

A. Nony

Back to top Go down

So Anyway... Empty Re: So Anyway...

Post by Hitman Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Hey quest. You could start by telling us your name. No hard feelings even if you tell your name.
Hitman
Hitman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 am

A. Nony,
   Yah, once I read ur thread I immediately moved it to the Officers Club. I figured having my command take a look at it first b4 the alliance as a whole would b best. I kinda liked wut I read and a few other officers in command did to not to say that there were negatives as well. Just to let u know if we do indeed decide to revise our policy using 1 or more of ur suggestions it would take sum time. I need to hear from more of command at least.

Anywho, sure, we welcome any potential newbie as long as they r civilized, down-to-earth, reliable, who has morals, self integrity, who can use common sense in any situation regardless of an unfavorable outcome for the alliance. Also, who can solve minor conflicts in a manor thatz not closely related to a Jr. High click vs. click (in other wordz like an adult). Also, 1 more thing, I am not aware of anything, ANYTHING, that is of absolute perfectness Suspect (dunno if thatz a real word or not). So everything has itz flaws, yes, itz true, lol. About the only thing we can do is keep reaching for that end, that end of perfect-ness, lol. Each of us has our own quality, expertise, ability, wutever. Coming together, like this Alliance gets us closer to that end of perfect-ness. Unfortunately, with every up theres a down. So, if ur here in the sector it might b a good idea to join. If ur not 1 of the few I first suspected, then u should join. And if ur a true legitimate person and pretty much is wut we all r seeing, then u will join, this I figure b/c, again, itz the most sensible thing. I await ur request for membership...
Wicked
Wicked
Ensign

http://marauders.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Nony Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 am

Hey Hitman, hey Wicked. I left my name out originally, as it might affect how it was taken. My name is Dark Helmet, and my alt is Insector Gadget. Hitman knows me from planet 402. Obviously, I have insected before, mainly because, when someone says to me, play the game THIS way, or we will kill you over and over, I tend to do the opposite. You could say I don't respond well to threats, lol. Also, as I mentioned in my post, I think a sector wide "no insecting" rule is seriously flawed, although I hear what you are saying Wicked, no solution would be perfect. I also understand that any change would take time, especially something of this nature.

Anyway, now that you know who I am, and if it hasn't put you off, I would be happy to join. Very Happy 

A. Nony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am

Hehe i was thinking it was you, by the way you wrote and after our talks in 402.
Dark Helmet and i was fighting alot, but made Peace, because we both got tired of attacking eachother.
After that i have talked alot to dark Helmet and he is a cool person and a good player and IF he could stop insecting and be loyal to alliance 400, then he would be a great player to have in this alliance.

Hitman
Hitman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Nony Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Thanks Hitman. Truth is, I haven't actually "insected" since we made our little truce, about 3 weeks ago? It was fun at first, but got a bit boring after a while. I made the Gadget account just to give it a try really. I figured I'd be honest and upfront about it with a name like "Insector Gadget" rather than try to sneak around in the background like some of them do. So I'm fine with focussing on other sectors and getting involved in alliance stuff. I'd also be happy to give advice to other members who are having problems with insectors. It's not that hard to put most of them off hitting you.

I've registered with the forum as Dark Helmet, just waiting for a mod to give me the ok, and if Wicked and you guys will have me, sign me up for 400 Alliance. I can move to planet 422 if you like. 402 is very quiet since you left Hitman!

A. Nony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 pm

That sounds really good:-) Dark you can add me to your friendslist on kixeye. My kixeye name is Hitman2711. I hope too see you on 422.

I will talk to Wicked and Wasp, so they can accept your apply for membership:-)
Hitman
Hitman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by SoftBunnies Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:38 am

Insector turned loyal alliance are my favorite type of people. They tend to be the strongest.
SoftBunnies
SoftBunnies
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Nony Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:29 am

Very Happy 

Hitman I seem to be having trouble adding you as a friend, in fact I can't add any friends at all. It's worked in the past but not at the moment for some reason. Please can you try adding me? My Kixeye name is "Dark Helmet 400" (with spaces).

Cheers.

A. Nony

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Nony Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 am

Not to worry, sorted it now, used a different browser. Wink 

A. Nony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down