400 Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

400 Alliance
400 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Alliance

+2
SoftBunnies
Wicked
6 posters

Go down

Dear Alliance Empty Dear Alliance

Post by Whiskey Dix Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:54 am

Well I see Wicked made a point of sending me a copy of his incoherent ramblings again.

I am beginning to think that when they handed over they alliance it was meant to be a joke.... maybe a final Puck you.

Wicked knows full well that was not part of the 400 alliance, I posted this several times, I left the sector and I posted in sector comms.

Wicked likes to butt in but he never has the backbone to do anything about it, if he had I would still be a member.  For gods sake its a game, why not play it.

With that said Bane got kicked out of the alliance for his insecting, but many months later without even talking to him they made him a Captian, even though Bane has always said straight up .... I INSECT.  But after I leave you are going to start calling me Bi-polar because I dont feel that I should be grilled for playing the game. I even had the courtesy to ask if he was in the alliance.  And after all of that what does wicked come back with ..... an drunken email to me. How bout you hit me instead.. at least try, but that again is the problem.

If you are into more the anti-insector side I would suggest joining WPA... they are good bunch of guys and as you can see they dont back down, they play they engage and help each other.

If you dont care about insecting and you dont mind having your base hit and enjoying going to sectors just to pick a fight, apply to swarm or some other group like it.

If neither of these options appeal to you I would suggest taking the members of the old Vanguard and start a new alliance. Create a new forum, its easy, I had one setup in about 15 minutes, you can even call it the 400 Alliance and start over.

Vanguard is gone, the alliance has been dying a slow death for awhile now, time for a reset people out with the old in with the new. Dont make the same mistakes that vanguard and 400 did, having ranks and appointed leaders is bs. Everyone needs to be able to participate and feel like they are contributing and not just waiting for some drunk to logon once a week.

You are not going to learn anything about base hitting for this guy or anything else. You want to learn to hit a base, talk to Bunnies, You want to learn about autos talk to Dan, FvF talk to WASP. Everyone of you have skills to contribute to the alliance.... He is not the alliance YOU ARE.

Wasp, Hitman, Bunnies, Meraz, Death, Dan Rick, YOU all know what I am  talking about step up forum a council and make it happen.

Good luck to you all if you are all a great bunch of ppl. Wicked to quote you ... your a twat.....if it wasnt for these ppl I would be hitting your base and your ships daily till we jump.

Me I am going to be jumping again when swarm Jumps out. I would hang out here but for now I want to check out the other sectors .... meet new and interesting people and kill them.

if you want to reach me I obvious dont have access to PM, try whiskey.dicky@gmail.com.

Whiskey Dix

Back to top Go down

Dear Alliance Empty Re: Dear Alliance

Post by Wicked Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 pm

LOL, I love this.  hhmmm, at first I wanted to delete this out but itz good for the laugh and I wanted u all to c urself Whiskey make himself look like an Butt with his own wordz. Anybody who is anybody and who knows me and wut ive done and still am doing can easily c that this guys claims don't resemble nothing like me or my actions. Whiskey ol'friend, don't 4get to take ur medz today... cheers
Wicked
Wicked
Ensign

http://marauders.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoftBunnies Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:13 pm

I completely agree with Whiskey. I joined the alliance because I wanted to be stronger. Seems to me like whiskey really cared about what happened to this alliance. He always had the right ideas to fix the alliance when he was a member... All of it feel on deef ears. Ty for personally inviting me to the alliance wicked, but ive been in a leadership role IRL. Leaders are strong and inspire others. They care and place others above there own. If you cant even do that, set up a council so decisions are made by those that actually play. Ive been wanting to get this alliance organized and on track the day I joined. None of that has happen because u said u'd look into it then disappear days at a time. I understand, we all have lives but if u dont have time for the alliance, then y are u still doing here? Doing the bare minimum is not okay with me. I invested so much time in this alliance if would piss me off to leave it because of you, wicked. Whiskey, now spacepaddy. Ive felt the same way they have for a very long time, y am I still here? Loyalty if anything, but not to you wicked. To all the Jr.members that still need my help. I want them to become strong, very strong. & I wanna be apart of they're growth. What made me lose respect for you is when my hands were tied after wasp base was attacked. Me being called, " A warmonger". U know what, I guess I am one, and proud of it. Maybe one day youll get out of your comfort zone and join along. Actually enjoy the game(or play something else).
SoftBunnies
SoftBunnies
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacePaddy Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Agree with Whiskey and Bunnies.But unfortunately i dont see any way forward for 400 alliance unless its completely rebuilt from the ground up which i dont see happening.

To that end, i am in the swarm now, they get the game, and like revenge and FVF, just like me.

SpacePaddy
SpacePaddy
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacePaddy Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:53 pm

BTW, Swarm are welcoming new members

add me Robby8933
SpacePaddy
SpacePaddy
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickoshay Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Swarm is recruiting. Join by friending a Swarm player and then relocating to them after they jump out of 400. Before relocating, check with the person to make sure you are in synch and to confirm what sector to jump to.

Rickoshay
Cadet Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Beefington Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 am

Not sure that recruiting for another alliance in here is polite.
Beefington
Beefington
Cadet Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 am

We are making a new 400 with the council .. dont count us out yet! Bunny, Wasp, Hitman and 2 others will be leding the charge.. HURAH!

Gwyneth
Cadet Third Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum